Welcome to My Graphic Home

8:04:00 PM
It occurred to me about six months ago that I need my own graphic blog. I have so many graphics sitting around in a folder on my computer, just itching for your attention. I was so busy, and sometimes lazy, that I never got around to putting this blog together. The moment has finally arrived. I have the extreme pleasure of welcoming you to my home. This blog is a bit different than other Stardoll graphic blogs out there. I will be posting both Stardoll and non-Stardoll graphics. I will begin posting my work regularly, maybe just a few times a week. However, I'm waiting until I have an audience/some followers before I begin posting. I don't want to post my work to no one!

I'm looking for media partners. You may comment on this post if you would like to be one. You can also contact me with the info I provided in the About Me tab at the top of the page.

Thank you so much for reading and following. Tell your friends about this blog!

-Amanda Star xx

1 comment:

  1. Willing to see your graphics! If you ever need a practice model, don´t hesitate in using my doll.

    AnneHattaway

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.