Teal Beauty

9:18:00 PM
Hello all, I've missed you so much! I don't have time to make graphics while in college. Right now I'm on a short fall break, and so I have taken advantage of time by making a long awaited graphic. You will see more work from me during other breaks. Next break is only a month away!

I made this graphic using a picture I found online. I was very intrigued by the editor's idea to piece two different shots of Gaga together, and to change her lipstick to teal. It is such a pretty image, and it inspired me to turn it into art. I have been waiting SO long to make this! I applied my new shading technique to the face, and I think it's the best shading I've done so far. I was rather unhappy with my previous hair style, so I tried something completely new for the first time. I like how it turned out. It's one of those things that gets better over time, so I know there is no where to go but up!

I was thinking about possibly making this my new blog banner? Thoughts?

(Click to enlarge)


Here's the image I will be working on during Thanksgiving break, I think it will be an interesting challenge:
 


See you then!

3 comments:

  1. I love the hair technique! What kind of brush did you use

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I downloaded a brush pack from here:

      http://castrochew.deviantart.com/art/Skin-and-Hair-Texture-Brushes-256198997

      I used the 9 px brush and the 224 px brush

      Delete
  2. This is great


    AnnDoll88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.