A Page Out of Glamour Magazine

5:19:00 PM
I owe all of you a long overdue greeting. But, greetings, my dear readers. I promised you all a graphic during Thanksgiving time. I was unable to create one because of a family situation. I'm glad to say now that everything is fine, and I'm as back as I can be. My Christmas vacation is coming to a close, but not without a graphic for you all.

I would like you all to know that I wish I could make graphics and post art more often. I'm a college student and I also have a job, so I find it incredibly hard to find the time to create. I feel that is no way to operate a blog. However, I will continue to post things. Please bear with me. Art will not come as often as we all desire. I do want to post more often than every three months. I have so many other pieces to share with you, and I shall be posting them time and time again.

The graphic I'm about to show you is not the one I said would be coming next. I've been torn between two images that I wanted to create, and I went with the second one. The other will come... eventually in time. Also, I'm thinking about posting some art I just made, even though it's not a graphic. But hey, you can do what you want on your own blog, right!? Now, without further ado, here is my latest creation:

(Click to enlarge)

I will see you all again in time. Until next time, stay warm and have a great new year.

-Amanda Star

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.