I Wanna Be That G.U.Y.

8:07:00 PM
Hello everyone, I have missed you so much! I know I have said before that I would be posting more frequently. But, let's face facts. I'm a college student and I have no time for graphics. I have been working on a little something this semester, and it is finished! Also, I'm on summer vacation now, so more stuff will be coming over these next months. I'm back, bitches.

This is yet another experimental graphic. It seems like I'm always doing experimental things. I was going for a more "painted" look with this piece, while using my usual techniques. I used deviantART muro to make this, which is a free app for Google Chrome. I'm really happy with the finished product. The app also has a great brush for doing hair. I think this hair is better than my previous attempts.

Gaga is such an inspiration, expect to be seeing more of her. I went to her artRAVE on May 8th! What an amazing night!

Just an F.Y.I. I'm thinking about opening a Society6 account. If you're not familiar with them, they are a site where artists upload their work, then customers can buy items like phone cases and shirts with the art printed on them. I think this would be a great venture for me, as I can better share my art with all of you.

Have a lovely day and please enjoy this piece.

(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.