My Vision of the ARTPOP Era

10:16:00 PM
I said I didn't forget, and now is the time.

I have been creating a graphic just for this blog, and of course, for you. While I would like to have more followers, I'm getting into posting now.

I saw these shoes online, and they really remind me of my idol, Lady Gaga. I can totally see her wearing them in the ARTPOP era. In fact, I really hope she does. However I do wonder... how would a person walk in them? Of course, you have to look fashionable sitting down, just as you do standing up. As I stared at the photo, I came to the conclusion that I must make a Stardoll graphic of it. Overall I'm very pleased with the outcome of the graphic. The only thing that could be better is the leg shading. It's not too bad, but I've done better.

The designer of the shoes is Peter Popps.

(Click to enlarge)

Just a reminder: I'm still looking for media partners. You can comment on this post if you would like to be one... I will read the comments! Thank you so much.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with these shoes now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great graphic. Im interested in being a partner if you'd like. My blog is: http://fazemagsd.blogspot.com/ and my stardoll username is: polarbearmonkie. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.