What's up With That Blog Layout?!

8:26:00 PM
You may have noticed that my first banner was my doll holding a camera. I really liked the graphic. But the hair bothered me every time I saw it. And I thought the draping under the doll was rather 'cheap'. I did like the shading and the overall graphic. And the camera is just so mesmerizing! I still don't feel like my current layout and banner are just right. I'll probably change everything 50 times. I'm still looking for what is "me".

I must say, when I came across the original image of the girl with the camera, I just knew it had to be used as a banner. I'm so disappointed that I just cant get it right. I actually finished it one time, and then I restarted it because I hated the hair and the skin shading, as well as the overall color theme. Every time I do the hair I just don't agree with it. I think it's the bangs. Either way, everything is a graphic and I want to share it with you, no matter how bad it is.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.