NEW BLOG: The Aesthetic Edge

5:47:00 PM
Hi all! I just wanted to let you know that I will eventually close this blog because I have decided to try something new. My busy life prevents me from making graphics regularly, so I don't think a graphic blog is for me. Instead, I now own and operate a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog (with graphic art too) called The Aesthetic Edge. It will ft better into my life, thus making posting possible, because I'm constantly making outfits, doing makeup, etc. It would mean so much to me if you would check my new blog out, that is, if it's your kind of thing. Of course, I made a brand new graphic for it, and I will share it here for you for old time's sake.

If you want to see more or are curious about the first blog post, just click here.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.