Play a Real Game of Poker With Gaga

8:33:00 PM
As previously stated, quite a few things that I will be posting are assignments that I made in graphics class, and that I did Stardoll-like graphics very fast. If you are genuinely curious about what my fast Stardoll graphics look like, this project will give you a good idea. Yes, I see many things that could be fixed. The name of the game was speed because of due dates and the sheer fact that my teacher had no experienced eye with Stardoll graphics, unlike you lovely readers do.

The assignment was to make a Queen, King, Jack, and Ace cards, as well as the image for the back of the card. What a shocker that I picked Lady Gaga. I used images strictly from the Born This Way era. I'll show you the individual graphics as well as the cards.

(Click to enlarge)

I don't think I did too shabby for a speed queen! My favorite is the sperm hat graphic. What's yours?

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.