Birth of RoboGa

11:42:00 PM
My graphic inspiration comes from just about anywhere. Sometimes I have the good fortune of stumbling upon an image that is far from the ordinary reference image. Some of the most spectacular specimens to work with are those images already edited by someone else. I call this "recycle art". Photoshop artists make lovely pictures, and then I take them a step further and create a graphic out of them. I have done this a few times already. Each time the final product proves to be a refreshing spectacle to the tired eye.

I worked very hard on this particular graphic. I feel my skills have strengthened through this piece. I think I have brought a whole new level of sophistication to my work. The only thing that slightly irritates me is the hair, for I fight a continuous battle with hair. I have yet again tried another technique with new brushes. I think it came out the best so far. Practice makes perfect, after all. 

I present to you a concoction of futuristic flavor, pop, art, and mutilation of the artist. This is RoboGa.

 
I have one question for you- will RoboGa return??

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.