Old But Not Forgotten- Stardollogist + Announcement

5:23:00 PM
I was browsing though my graphics folder when my eyes fell upon one of my absolute favorite creations. I can't believe I never shared this with you.

My very good friend Miss Gladis asked me to create the banner for her infamous Stardollogist blog. I had such a great time working on this piece. It's one of those creations that just came out so good and you have no idea how you pulled it off. Did you ever check out the Stardollogist? She only ever wrote one post, but it is a must-read. Check it out here.

I know by now you are dying to hear the announcement, right?! I'm working on a new blog banner/layout! My current layout has always felt temporary to me. I have been trying to find a look that I feel really represents me and my interests. I finally found something. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.