I didn't forget

6:42:00 PM
Hello dear readers, followers, and art junkies.

I have not forgotten about this blog. I would like a few more followers and media partners before I begin posting my graphic art. Thank you to all my followers and readers! If you have not followed already, it would mean so much to me if you did so. You may comment on this post if you would like to be a media partner.

I'm working on a special, yet small graphic just for this blog. It will be my first graphic art post. I don't have much time to work on it, though.

I recently started a new job, which really sucks up my graphic art time. But I do like my job. Also, I had this really strange issue with Stardoll. I could not access the website on Firefox for about a week. Did any of you experience this? I contacted customer service and they said they were aware of the issue. Then a few days later, it was fixed.

I shall return with art, I promise.
Us bloggers are nothing without you, the readers.

-Amanda Star xoxo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.