Cereal Creation

8:46:00 PM
One of the best things I ever did was taking Graphics I and II in high school. The class really opened my mind to all the different every day things that you can create. You will see me posting work I made in those classes. I would like to point out that whenever I did Stardoll-style graphics in class, I did them very fast just because my teacher doesn't have a critical eye for Stardoll graphics as you readers do. There simply wasn't enough time between due dates to carefully craft the Stardoll graphics. You will see what I mean in this graphic.

I want to share with you a project that is my pride and joy. We were required to design a cereal box, and ultimately make it a real box. If you have any idea about the magnitude of my Lady Gaga obsession, then you would correctly guess that the cereal is Gaga themed. I spent plenty of time thinking how I could relate a cereal to Gaga in all ways. Here is the final product:


(Click to enlarge images)

You will notice that my company logo is actually the crown from all the "keep calm" stuff. I edited it to suit my needs, again, just a time saver. My company name was Queen Inc., because Gaga is obviously the queen. I do have images of the ACTUAL box- click HERE if you would like to see them.

I must return to my overflowing college work. See you around and hope to post again as soon as I can!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.