NOW Magazine Rejected Pieces

9:14:00 PM
Hello my lovely art enthusiasts,

Art is coming out of the vault today.

I encourage you to please check out what was published of NOW magazine. I'm the graphic artist of NOW, so if you would like to check out my work, click HERE. I thought it would be foolish to re-post each graphic here. Please give credit to Gladis for the amazing text and backgrounds. I'm absolutely excited for you to see the graphics. Not every piece is totally flawless. However, the graphics mean a lot to me because they show the progression of my talent. Each graphic was a little bit better than the previous one. You can truly see me evolve. In fact, the Stardoll graphics I make now are different than the magazine graphics! My style improves virtually month-to-month.

I do have some work to show you. It's a dress, ring, and shoes. The graphic is unfinished because it is without a model.

I also have a scrapped banner to show you. I shaded the sweater experimentally. Overall I don't like the end result of the shading, but the sweater is cute!

Here's another view of the sweater:


(Click each image to enlarge) 

P. S. I'm working on another graphic just for this blog. It's rather simple and I'm using it to experiment with a new method of shading.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.